Seasoning with Boveda takes the trouble and guesswork out of raising the moisture level in wooden humidors. Wooden humidors can rob moisture from your cigars if they aren't properly seasoned. By raising the moisture level, your cigars can be stored at the ideal relative humidity, typically 69% to 70% RH.
- Proper seasoning is critical to getting the performance and flavor characteristics that wooden humidor storage provides
- An improperly seasoned humidor will rob the moisture from the cigars until equilibrium is met
- Seasoning for 14 days prevents cracking, warping and shock to the humidor
- 60 gram sized Boveda fit up to 25 count humidor
- Prevents wooden humidor from stealing moisture from cigars
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same humidor, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.